The Science of Peace
October 14, 2011 in Future
Previous articles in this section have established there are three primary perspectives for future events. One is doom and gloom. Another is peace and prosperity. The third is a combination of the two: doom and gloom that prepares the way for peace and prosperity.
I lean towards the peace and prosperity perspective, without the doom and gloom. This resonates with my heart. It fires my passion. It feels like the God of love that I’ve known since before birth.
It is easy to look at world events of today and think peace and prosperity for the world is impossible. However, maybe there are some things we don’t know, that if we knew them, would quickly usher in a new era of peace and prosperity.
- There was an energy that brought healing to physical issues?
- This energy was inexpensive to produce?
- It allowed beings to evolve quickly as needed for the environment?
- It turned water into a miracle cure?
- It transformed harmful chemicals into nontoxic substances?
- It alleviated radioactivity?
- It greatly reduced potential calamities?
- It increased our intelligence and insight?
- It controlled the speed of time?
- It created complex life forms out of water?
- It allowed DNA to modify for an improved quality of life?
- It could be used for instantaneous transportation?
- It lifted heavy objects with minimal physical effort?
- We already knew how to create this energy?
Would that allow our world to shift suddenly to peace and prosperity?
In August, David Wilcock released a new book, The Source Field Investigations: The Hidden Science and Lost Civilizations Behind the 2012 Prophecies. In it, he provides more than one thousand academic references compiled from more than thirty years of research that demonstrates the science behind this remarkable energy. Mr. Wilcock has dedicated his life to researching what he calls The Science of Peace and he writes about this on his website, DivineCosmos.com.
His remarkable book is already a New York Times Bestseller and with good reason. He offers a century’s worth of documentation that is only waiting for mainstream science to catch up with it. Once it does, we could step into the Golden Age prophesied by numerous religious and spiritual texts.
Of course, some would say that if this energy already exists, then why aren’t we already using it? David claims that this information has been suppressed by those who would lose market share if this information became public knowledge. He tells stories of governments in Russia, Great Britain, Israel, and the United States confiscating much of this work in the name of government security. He explains that the medical, oil, educational, and military industries would have to change drastically if this new information became mainstream.
He holds out hope that our current world situation may make the release of this information necessary very soon.
I do too.
What about you? Do you think this energy exists? Do you believe it is being suppressed? Leave your comments below.