December 16, 2011 in World
What are the ramifications of The Trillion Dollar Lawsuit filed on behalf of the Dragon Family?
I’ve been thinking about this for a couple of weeks and my next article will discuss that topic. Before I do that, I have to deal with the shift in reality necessary to believe the story. It is a lot to accept. If the lawsuit is factual, and I believe it is, it requires us to accept the following pieces of evidence:
- The United States declared bankruptcy during the great depression of the 1920s and 1930s.
- The Federal Reserve became the manager of the bankruptcy and, by default, the manager of the United States currency system.
- The Federal Reserve’s asset base is precious metals.
- These precious metals came from a society of Asian families called “The Dragon Family.”
- They were given bonds in exchange for the metals.
- These sixty-year bonds matured in the 1990s.
- The Federal Reserve refuses to allow The Dragon Family to redeem the bonds.
- In 1998, The Dragon Family sued for and won the right to redeem the bonds.
- The first payment of gold was due on September 12, 2001.
- The 9/11 attacks destroyed the office and employees of the securities company handling the payment arrangements.
- The Dragon Family determined that a sting action, using bearer bonds, was the best way to resolve this issue.
- The bonds were stolen, an attempt was made to cash them, bribes were attempted, and the result was a lawsuit.
Like I said, it’s a lot to accept and I’m not even including all the details.
I’ve only given enough information to show that our entire economic system is one major step closer to restructuring.
Here is why.
These bonds, along with agreements made in the 1930s and 1940s, including the Bretton Woods Agreement, provided guidelines for the world’s financial system through the 1990s. These agreements were not kept and they have not been renewed.
They were not kept in that those who received the gold agreed to use the resources to develop third-world countries. Instead, these resources were used to start the Cold War and build the Military-Industrial Complex (MIC).
Once the Cold War ended and the financial agreements expired, the “War on Terror” was created as a last ditch effort to keep the MIC in power.
In fact, we were on the verge of moving to a more peaceful society around the turn of the century. 9/11 was used to prevent this. It allowed terrorism to stay in the headlines and kept the MIC in power. Terrorism is a smoke screen. The evidence is clear. The CIA originally funded Al Qaeda. Osama bin Laden died in 2001.
You must have a enemy to establish a need for protection. The 9/11 attacks gave the MIC ten more years of power.
This power is shifting. It is time to make the world’s resources available for peaceful purposes.
In fact, if the bonds seized by Italy in 2009 had been allowed to go through, they would have arrived in a Swiss Bank Account to be used for humanitarian purposes.
Now, they are part of a lawsuit, a lawsuit that reveals how the entire banking system functions. This lawsuit could take the power out of the MIC and put it into the hands of the peacemakers.
I’ll explain how in my next articles.
There are rapidly developing issues with this story. I continue to follow it closely. Our practice is to be conservative in reporting because the purpose of this website is not to report breaking news. It is to respond to news and life from a peaceful perspective. Watch for my next posts to learn more. The best way to make sure you see every post is to subscribe by using the form on the Free Subscription page. Click here to go there now.